Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team and looking for Senior AI (Artificial Intelligence) Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions familyKey Responsibilities
- Identify business problems and translate them into technology solutions.
- Explore and analyse data from various sources and formats using tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Machine Learning
- Implement data pipelines and workflows to automate and operationalize machine learning solutions using tools such as Azure ML Pipelines, Azure DevOps, and Azure Functions
- Run experiments and monitor performance of machine learning solutions using tools such as Azure ML Experimentation, Azure ML Studio, and Azure Application Insights
- Define high-value business scenarios that can benefit from generative AI and LLM solutions.
- Communicate and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders and customers using tools such as Power BI, Azure Data Explorer, and Azure Cognitive Services
- Demonstrable experience in data science, machine learning, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Python, R, SQL, or other programming languages for data analysis and machine learning.
- Experience with cloud platforms and services, preferably Azure, for data science and machine learning
- Experience with one or more generative AI and LLM frameworks and tools, such as GPT-3, DALL-E, CLIP, or others.
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts and techniques such as supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, clustering, anomaly detection, natural language processing, computer vision, and deep learning.
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.