Design authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Complete assignments on small pro-jects or portions of larger projects, cost, effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- You will technically contribution evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
- You will assist in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc.).
- You will contract management Supports Contract Managers in issuing claims (new/change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications, etc.). Provides quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivers within budget and contract. Ensures adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- You will be planning, and control Creates work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost. Improves effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- You will analyze risk and opportunity management Completes risk and opportunity assessments and ensures implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility Reports any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- You will assist customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within his/her scope of deliverables. Assist communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings.
- You will supply chain management Collaborates with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers. Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals, and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- You should process and tools Uses standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Ensures that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Reports processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- You will should be people leadership and development Assigns tasks to and coordinates work with entry level engineers, technicians, administrative staff.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor – Mechanical Engineering or higher.
- At least 2 years’ experience