We are a team dedicated to improving map services around the world. We offer a unique opportunity to try yourself in the IT sphere without specific experience and the necessity to spend hours a day in the office at the computer. In this job you will walk around the city or couple of cities and visit specific points of interest (such as cafes, restaurants, etc.). With a simple application, your tasks will be to update the information of visited places, such as an address, name, contact information (up to 10 parameters), etc. in real-time.
Anyone with smartphone experience can do the job, and the rest will be taught by our specialists. Make your small contribution to a bigger cause!
- Short-term engagement with perspectives
- Training and provision of all materials needed for work
- Review of work performed and regular feedback
- Technical support in case of issues with the application
- After the probationary period, there is the possibility of paid overtime
More details about the project:
- Full-time employment (8h 5 working days per week). Overtime is possible, pay by the piece - that is, the quota of information collected.
- Work start - month
- Approximate duration of the project - up to 1 month.
- If you show yourself as a hard worker we will consider you as a candidate for a long-term position.
- If you can't participate in the project, make your friends happy by sharing this job opportunity with them.
- Using of rented or personal transport will be covered by the company.
Interested? Now let's get to the details.Requirements:
To get started, you'll need:
- A mobile device based on Android 8.1+ or iOS 13.5+
- As mentioned above, data collection of points of interest is expected to be done on foot. You will need to walk up to 10 km a day. Hence, the use of a personal bicycle, scooter, or car can speed up the process.
- Have a mobile internet
- Be willing to cooperate for an extended period of time (after a trial period of 1 week)
You must have:
- Able to work independently/remotely/travel when required
- Able to use/understand a map
- Able to easily navigate in unfamiliar locations
- Live/stay in or near location
- Good communication skills and ability to keep calm in complex situations
- Driving license and personal transport will be a plus
- The ability to rent a car will be a plus
- Readiness for business trips will be a plus
- Pedestrian data collection
- Visiting different locations by the transport to collect the data
- Check/update information (address, phone number, postcode, etc. - about 10 parameters) about cafes, shops, etc. with changes made via the app.
- Provide daily reporting
#LI-AB3 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.