Technical Support Operations - Service Delivery LeadershipRequirements:
• 12+ years of experience, majorly in leading scaled tech/customer support operations
• Prior leadership experience in leading Tech/customer support teams at scale is mandatory
• Prior experience in setting up Tech support center is preferred
• Excellent academic credentials (with a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant professional experience)
• Strong understanding of customer support metrics, customer retention & customer experience strategies
• Proven record of success in operations management, operational enhancements and change
• Project Management Experience
• Worked as Sr. Manager Operations to plan and execute international technical/customer support projects, ensure that teams have appropriate direction and resources to deliver services effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines and while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
• Accountable for Governance, Service delivery, Client management, Program Management, Innovation, Financials & SLA management for all accounts assigned
• Demonstrable experience working with stakeholders/clients for understanding the requirements and align the overall vision and strategy to achieve the required results
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Expertise in account and resource management handling large scale engagements
• Proficiency with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Service Now, JIRA, BMC Remedy etc), MS Office suite, Google Suite etcJob Responsibilities:
• Lead Tech/Customer support Teams at scale and be accountable for delivery strategy, client & internal SLAs
• As a Senior Manager, you will work with support leadership to design strategies and processes to provide an efficient and high-quality support experience to our customers. You will work closely with Support leadership and cross-functional teams to launch new capabilities, refine our existing operating procedures and drive high impact initiatives
• Develop and grow a team of Leads, SMEs, Support Engineers to deliver world class customer service
• Direct, Define team and individual goals in alignment with Global Support objectives
• Drive end-end Governance internally and in expectation with client
• Set reasonable goals for customer/technical support projects and manage the same with team on a consistent basis
• Interact with client stakeholders on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis and as appropriate , respond to their questions and guide them to the appropriate service
• Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
• Handle large scale operations located at multiple locations
• Closely work with multiple stakeholders to formulate operational and strategic roadmap for the multiple projects
• Proactively address the operational issues impacting the business and find long term solutions
• Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
• Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning.
• Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements working closely with the operations teams.
• Implementing new technologies
• Providing guidance for problems and questionsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.