Manufacture Process Engineer 工艺工程师
Job ID: R0040240
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY HEFEI TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Develop and update process documentation such as working instruction, standard operation procedure, process specification, etc. according to the requirements from production manufacture of each product types.
- Be responsible for the training and instructing of operators and help them to be proficient in related production process/method and equipment operation.
- Check the process compliance in the production process and reflect the non-conformity to the relevant management team and follow up the implementation of corrective measures。
- Conduct regular assessment of key processes and special processes to ensure the capabilities meet the quality requirements.
- Develop and maintain equipment, fixture or tools according to the requirements from manufacturing process to ensure the smooth production of products.
- Find any potential opportunities of improvement issues on safety, quality, delivery (productivity), inventory, cost and others, and create or participate the team to following the opportunities.
- Manage production capacity of key machines/equipment in manufacture and give out the proposal of fixed asset investment plan and implement the proposal if approved.
- Analyze and solve the quality problems on production.
- Work with and support other project teams relevant with manufacture processes.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold a degree in electrical engineering.
- Familiar with transformer related products.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.