Are you highly experienced in your technology with your experience and if you have been delivering high standard code?
Do you like to have an impact on technology? Do you like to develop features and build next gen solutions? Do you love being surrounded by technologists?
If you agree with the above, this position is a great opportunity.
In our project, we are working to create a next gen platform, solution to build the most advanced business payments platform with one of the world leaders in Fintech domain.Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working on and leading a team of API and Backend engineers for large software development projects
- Strong Back end /Java Lead experience is a must
- Strong and Must have Experience using Java, Spring/Spring Boot, SQL, Microservices, NodeJS(good plus)
- Strong experience in Design and development of Web products
- Excellent understanding of programming principles
- Should be able to lead - Designing, implementing, and documenting APIs for use by other engineers
- Strong command of Rest API integrations and other data services
- Ability to author high standard technical documentation
- Ability to analyze user stories and develop technical solutions
- Experience with version control workflows, pull requests, and peer reviews for code quality
- Strong Experience working on cross platform development is a big plus
- Experience working with AWS Lambda and AWS Cloudformation is a big plus
- Comfortable leading and mentoring team for working with debugging tools and guiding and mentoring them for understanding of cloud software architecture
- Good experience as an API engineer would help
- Excellent knowledge in Java. Good proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct coding.
- Know entire core Java concepts inside-out, specially threads, concurrent.utils, collections and lambda functions, generics, annotations and how to use them in your own code.
- Design patterns implementation in Java and more importantly, when to use what
- Experience with AWS, containerized deployments using Kubernetes/Docker, and working in a DevOps environment.
- Web application frameworks, Testing frameworks
- Good experience in debugging, understanding and application of data structures, ability to quickly read through others code Can articulate the technical details, requirements and work with Jr. developers
- Experience in product development by following Agile Development methodologies using SPRINT, SCRUM, and Continuous Integration
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on - complete tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great team ethics and collaboration skill for remote work with the team
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility of deliverables
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Lead and Hands on responsibilities are a must
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design architecture, solution development, architectural and code review;
- Provide technical leadership while taking a key part in strategic Backend, Java leadership, API, middle tier and database technology architectural and solution decisions
- API development and implementation components according to modern software development technologies stack (cloud-based platform, microservice architecture, distributed systems, etc.)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Define and implement best practices, code style guides, and various testing standards, including peer reviews and critiques
- Use your creative and innovation-driven ability to articulate engineering design patterns related to scale, performance, security, and usability
- Design and development of Web products
- Demonstrate understanding of programming principles
- Undertake tough engineering challenges
- Designing, implementing, and documenting APIs for use by other engineers
- Responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of various REST-based microservices
- Contribute to the entire developmental life-cycle of the application
- Contribute to the product/technical solutions collaborating with business and product stakeholders
- Collaborate with customer's engineers and team.
- Training and mentoring other engineers, Analyze stories, technical, NFRs and functional requirements and implement and guide Jr. developers in the team.
- Understand design and implement selected software modules under little supervision/support based on the supplied architecture description.
- Assisting with the technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it).
- Working in an international distributed team;
- Communicate with PM, PO, other engineers, architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders; Provide clear communication to peers about status of work
- Participation on delivering the product roadmap, plannings, creation of estimations;
- To use high coding standards, development best practices and write highly testable and performant code.
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp, and elegant.
- Help communicate to collaborate with various business stakeholders
- Help create Test definitions and execute on them
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity based on dynamic technological and business landscape
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.