Guide and train Incoming Quality Teams to drive excellence in quality, delivery, compliance and sustainable performance. Ensure global processes are understood and implemented. Provide quality and compliance status updates to SQE & SCM Team.
- You must ensure the supplier qualification process is fully understood and utilized and ensures the supply bases are, and remain, fully qualified and compliant.
- You will lead PGTR supplier audits including assessment reporting and findings (major, minor or opportunities for improvement) are scheduled, executed and followed-up.
- You must ensure required supplier development processes are established, understood and executed to develop and support suppliers to secure HEVN requirements are met.
- You will coach and mentor Incoming Quality Engineers/ Technician to achieve Department’s & Team’s targets & Top Action Plan as well as comply with Group’s Procedures & Guidelines. Develop standard supply base management and quality training materials for local implementation.
- You will monitor and report supplier performance (KPIs), quality issues and development actions. Supports conformance to HEVN quality metrics.
- You will involve directly into Supplier Strategic sourcing process, Supplier Negotiation & Contracts.
- You will involve directly into material-related NCR investigation, supplier complaint as well as resolution to ensure no impact to production & delivery plan of Tx.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University Degree in technical field.
- At least 5 year experience in Incoming Quality Control or Supply Quality Engineer or Supplier Development.
- Technical and Quality Management system.