Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners.
We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job Description
To be able to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions in Hitachi Solutions Thailand.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Manager in preparing and conducting analysis of the monthly management reporting, annual budget and forecast of the Group
- Support the preparation and submission of management reports within tight schedule
- Support monthly consolidation and analysis schedules preparation
- Assist interim and annual audits of the listed groups and subsidiaries, results announcements and interim / annual reports preparation
- Support inter-companies' transactions accounting entries and fund flow arrangements
- Ensure compliance of group financial policies and procedures by business units to ensure standardization of the Group
- Handle financial issues related to Thailand entity
- Ensure ledger integrity for all entities supported by the Finance Team
- Responsible for review and timely maintenance of Profit and Loss analysis for all entries
- Review and investigate negative Intercompany parties' margin
- Review, upkeep and maintenance of monthly cost allocation
- Monthly allocation of shared cost based agreed basis by management
- Coordinate and ensure all HiSol Thailand's books and flows are completed per Corporate timeline
- Preparation and submission of Government required remittances in Thailand
- Review, improve and implement internal controls, and work processes
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Must be willing to work for a fixed-term contract employment
- Ideally, you have a strong finance background, accountancy qualification preferred.
- You have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience gained in multinational environments.
- Past experience in accounting, strong knowledge in statutory audit and tax filing, including AR and credit control process.
- You are confident, articulate and have the gravitas to communicate and present to senior management.
- You work well in ambiguous high growth environments and have a focused sense of purpose.
- A good leader, you are able to lead and develop a team towards a common objective.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
Hitachi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our job openings and we will consider all candidates for employment regardless of their background.