Hub South Asia Marketing Manager, High Voltage Products
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will support, plan and ensure implementation customer engagement marketing initiatives and sales competence development for Hub South Asia of High Voltage Business Unit, meeting business objectives and aligning with Hub and global BU strategy. Reporting to the Hub Marketing and Sales Manager, you will plan marketing activities and events to drive sales and increase market share.
Sales Planning and Management
- Map and understand the customers decision journey to develop plans to improve customer engagement programs and by bringing new ideas on marketing.
- Coordination of HUB and Country events in the region, including internal meetings for M&S
- Execute annual marketing plan in conjunction with Global Product Groups and sales leaders, with a focus on business profitable growth.
- Support marketing initiatives in the different Operating Units by deciding priorities based in global marketing strategies. Drive marketing campaigns in South Asia and lead management
- Driving Sales efficiency by coordinating competence development framework for the M&S teams in the HUB and for customers
- Provides support to Global Product Managers on the PGHV sales training and certification program including on-field people reviews and e-learning modules/webinars for both BU specific & FES staff.
Business Development Manager, India, High Voltage Products
- Defining and ensuring implementation of the GPG product marketing and go-to–market strategy by identifying critical success factors and critical monthly, quarterly & yearly activities.
- Bringing product competence close to the local sales organizations and support customers and local sales colleagues as a Product expert.
- Creating demand for the products through Business development activities, ensure early identification of opportunities and do effective pre-sales activities to achieve desired positioning & pricing during offer stage.
- Must win opportunities guideline implementation; providing key product, market and competitor details and information’s to ensure right pricing, positioning, and sourcing strategy.
- Implementation of global strategic growth plan; GPG and hub have defined a growth plan. Responsible to implement critical activities defined under critical success factors.
- Identifying white space and define plan with GPMM to eliminate the white space.
- Building relationships with Ministry of Power (MoP)/Central Electricity Authority officials, Public Sector Units officials, State Electricity Boards officials, Independent Power Producers and keep tracking of their plans.
- Active participation in finalization of various Guidelines/Policies/Regulations issued by Ministry of Power (MoP)/ Various Government Organizations via close co-ordination with them directly or through Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers (IEEMA).
- Updating customers about Key Market Trends, Digitalisation, Technology advancements required etc.
- Oversees the market intelligence process ensuring detailed market analyses of market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies. Produces monthly and ad-hoc reports to monitor market and progress.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans and marketing strategies.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s in business Marketing, Engineering or Related Field.
- 8-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, working as product marketing, marketing or customer engagement related role.
- Sound knowledge of High Voltage products and the Energy market.
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Analytical skills with solid knowledge of Excel and SFDC. Eloqua is a plus.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer-relationship-building skills.