This position requires a blend of skills and experience that are specifically focused on the asset and inventory management of several thousand devices within office/labs and controlling their movements. The inventory Specialist role might also require cooperation with the Procurement and Accounting
team by providing accurate details of on-hand inventory and inventory in transit. The ideal applicant for our asset management role should demonstrate a keen eye for detail and a commitment to accuracy in managing assets and inventory, ensuring they are the right fit for our team.
If this sounds like something for you, don't hesitate, to apply for our role and join the fast-growing, international GlobalLogic community!Requirements:
- Accuracy, attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize vast amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task and solid time management skills
- Strong teamwork focus and as stated before excellent
- Ability to work in a fully English-speaking environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in record-keeping systems usage (like SAP, 1C, etc,
- Working history in an IT company
- Successful Inventory Control experience
- Accepting the goods and placing them in office storage, where you have to keep order
- Performing visual validation of received equipment and other IT goods to describe and package details from the original purchase order
- Inputting product descriptions in current inventory systems
- Ownership, monitoring, and tracking of assigned requests in an
- Issue Management System (IMS)
- Performing other duties of a similar nature or level
#LI-MSTA #LI-ONSITEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.