Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite a QA Engineer to an Automotive project.
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution that will be deployed in the newest European cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellent compensation.Requirements:Necessary Skills to Succeed in this Position
- Strong understanding of model-based system engineering and the V software lifecycle model
- Strong understanding of testing theory (testing types, levels, techniques, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in C
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR
- Vector Tools - DaVinci Configurator + Davinci Developer
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact in a multicultural environment
- Engineering mindset and focusing on task solving but not on specific tool (absence of dogmatic adherence to specific tool or programming language)
Intermediate+ English level
- Trace32 Debug (Lauterbach based- preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in Python, Robot, make
- Practical experience with tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Understanding of best practices in software development (code reviews, CICD, etc.)
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
As per the role of QA Engineer successful candidate will be involved in the testing and verification of Automotive Systems for EU OEM.
- Requirement analysis;
- Creation of test specifications based on requirements;
- Test case design and implementation;
- Code verification and validation;
- Code and document review;
- Optimize and extend current solutions.
#LI-TR2 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.