Be acountable for mega-complexity projects and reach pre-set Order Receipt and Margin targets of the assign markets/area.
Your Responsibility :
- You will update market intelligence (assess business potentials within current segmentation, competition, price levels by knowing the competition) in close cooperation with Front End Sales as well as other Sales Organizations (including, but not limit to PS/PA) of Hitachi Energy affiliates in assigned markets.
- You will give feedback to Front End Sales and/or Product Management and/or R&D and/or Technical Department on new market influences.
- You will drive identification and development of new leads and prospects together with Front End Sales
- You will collect and analyze customer data to support development of quotation based on the customer situation.
- You will collect and analyze market data to develop sales and marketing strategy for key markets in assigned area.
- You will together with Front End Sales to conduct marketing activities such as frequent visit to key markets, participating customer seminars, road shows, conferences…
- You will communicate the value proposition of the offer to Front End Sales and the end customer.
- You will assure updated and correct marketing / product information to Front End Sales and end-customer.
- You will educate Front End Sales in the Local Business Unit portfolio.
- You will develop the business through close cooperation with Front End Sales Account Manager, or directly with end customer where appropriate, to identify sales opportunities at an early stage.
- You will create won-lost analysis by track and monitor quotations (e.g., projects list, volume of offers, provide feed-back of offers)
- You will give feedback on portfolio gaps and future customer needs to support R&D processes.
- You will understand customer needs and identify opportunities in close cooperation with Front End Sales
- You will promote and sell the Local Business Unit portfolio of products and services and/or to be responsible for plant visits by Front End Sales personnel and/or end customers in line with Business Unit and divisional strategies.
- You will proactively identify business opportunities in assigned markets by using appropriate tools.
- You will initiate the formation of and lead project teams for larger business deals.
- You will participate and initiate in Business Unit and/or divisional cross-selling teams.
- You will support or collect and analysis customer data by using the appropriate tools.
- You will together with Front End Sales and Engineering as well as other related functions at the factory to develop most suitable solution for each tender in both technical and commercial matters to satisfy customer needs.
- You will Together with Front End Sales convince the customer, drive negotiations, and close the deal - ensure customer satisfaction throughout the complete sales process.
- You will closely cooperate with Project Manager to assist in communication, negotiation with other Hitachi Energy affiliates’ Front-End Sales, other Sales organizations and customers when required.
- You will actively involve with Project Manager to meet with customers, other Hitachi Energy affiliates personnel during FAT witness to get better understanding, information of customer needs, market development to find out future opportunities.
- Live the Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, Quality, and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree, major in Engineering. MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial sales and/or marketing experience in international companies.
- A proven track record in sales and/or marketing of industrial products.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the application, benefit of the products that have been in charged. Experiences in electrical engineering products sales shall be an advantage.
- Demonstrate strong capability and experience in benefit, value-based sales.