Job ID: R0040473
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BELGIUM
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
We are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within Asia + Oceania region. The area sales manager's responsibilities include travelling within the region delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team at different countries, and preparing concise sales reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your daily adventures will include:
• Drive sustainable growth for low voltage power quality business and achieve the annual order budget expectation cooperating with local sales units in the HUB forging strong relationships with clients.
• Focus on prescribing for low voltage power quality solutions with consultants based in related region.
• Identify projects within the targeted consultants and specifiers and follow these opportunities through the value chain, with focus on effectively closing deals.
• Together with regional Power Quality Center support, local dedicated power quality resources and Front-End Sales at defined region, seek for sustainable business growth.
• Advice the factory with development plan required to be done for each country at defined region, on short, medium and long term to ensure the continuity of the business growth.
• Qualified to degree in electrical engineering discipline.
• Knowledge about BESS applications and market evolution.
• 3D models CREO.
• AutoCad experience.
• Competency and hands-on experience of control systems upgrades, modifications, and on-going support – both within supplier offices and on a customer’s site.
• English: Proficiency on talking and writing.
• MBA will be an asset.