For more than 20 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we're showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.
As a team, we are looking for experienced and ambitious people who are ready to take projects under control and be responsible for the successful delivery on time within budget and scope. A successful candidate should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis, as well as be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.Requirements:
- At least 8 years' experience as a Project Manager/Program Manager in the IT sector
- Experience working in the Service Industry
- Experience in managing teams
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects
- Good understanding of Different Commercial Models, Budgeting
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile and Scaled Agile
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the customer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Presales
- Experience working in a regulated environment (preferably the healthcare domain (ISO:13485, IEC:62304))
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Build trustful and reliable engagement with clients in Sweden
- Become a leader of a Key Client Engagement
- Become a trusted advisor for key stakeholders from the client side
- Play an active role in GL business growth
- Help teams with efficient development processes
- Drive strategic changes
- Ensure reaching out to established financial targets
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.