With more than 15,000 customers, our client is one of the leading POS systems in the hospitality industry in Europe. Restaurants, cafés, bars, and other merchants can easily comply with rapidly changing fiscal laws, take mobile orders, accept cashless payments and digitally connect with trusted suppliers. Additionally, our POS integrates with the biggest players in the food delivery industry.Requirements:
We are looking for an Senior Devops Engineer (5+ years of experience) who will help our client build scalable, sustainable and testable software that will revolutionize the Hospitality industry.
We are looking for somebody who checks most, or all, of these:
- A generalist in cloud platforms (preference AWS and GoogleCloud), and distributed system architectures, e.g. encompassing compute, messaging, databases, APIs, event-sourcing.
- Develop and deploy solutions across the entire product life cycle, including but not limited to integrations for CI/CD pipelines, the creation of independent security tools, and the automation of processes and workflows.
- Advanced level understanding of networking and networking protocols
- Promote robust security practices through the implementation of security automation.
- Crafting holistic solutions that consider the entire current architecture.
- Sound grasp of SQL, NoSQL databases, and microservices.
- High-level expertise in managing Linux distributed systems.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities for addressing intricate technical challenges.
- Build new development tools and infrastructure.
- Participate in driving self-service infrastructure efforts.
- Improve automation of the application's deployment for production and pre-release environments.
- Manage and Improve CI/CD, build management, and deployment scripts and systems.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Maintain optimal quality for all applications.
#LI-DI1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.