In alignment with Hitachi Energy Transformer Business Unit’s vision and growth strategy, the Hub Training Manager is responsible for designing and deploying a training and development framework within the hub that facilitates improved organizational performance.
- Develop and lead the mid-to-long plans related to training, to set the building blocks for the training journey of the transformers business.
- Drive a holistic and common approach to functional training across the different functions within the hub, to leverage synergies, including the use of systems and tools for training.
- Map the existing training and certification programs, define needs and new programs, lead the process to plan and review them to cover the needs of the functions.
- Develop and implement upskilling and onboarding programs for Hub functions.
- Roll out the regional implementation of global training programs and to assess the required inputs for the regional training activities.
- Develop internal trainer system for functional competence development.
- Work closely with the different functions to have a common approach in the use of systems and tools for training, as well as standardize and drive processes to measure and evaluate the results and effectiveness of training activities (KPIs).
- Be the Hub go to person related to Hitachi Energy Learning Management System (LMS). Liaise effectively with Hitachi Energy functional training community.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in training program design, learning and development and/or operations/quality leadership with a proven record in training and employee development. Hourly workforce training experience a plus.
- More than 5 years’ experience leading teams (remote leadership experience preferred).
- Successful experience of developing and implementing training roadmap starting with a white page
- A proven track record of continuous process improvement; positive leadership; strong planning experience and connecting solutions to business outcomes.
- Experience working in a fast paced, continually changing, matrixed environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively; self‐motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects; lead and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines and customer demands with a sense of urgency.
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively across all levels of the organization.