You as a Sales Manager (Open) will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Cairo, Egypt. You should be taking full ownership on the bid and proposal cycle from the pre-evaluation stage till the deal closure and hand over.
- Achieving the assigned sales targets for both local and export markets in Africa.
- Promoting Hitachi Energy's full offering and position Hitachi's solutions technically and commercially with the customers, consultants and End users.
- Sales and budgeting planning for the different markets.
- Defining the right set up to address customer’s needs, focusing on volume, mix and profitability.
- Set the strategies for the key opportunities and define the working model with all involved stake holders.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A university degree in Electrical / power engineering, an MBA is a plus.
- At least 10 years of work experience in system / project sales or Tendering, specifically from an electrical transmission background.
- Technical knowledge on the high voltage substations and various power quality solutions.
- Experience from working with different cultures to have sensitivity on cultural behavior.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills as well as commercial experience.
- Ability to support, coach and motivate teams as well as the drive needed to reach results.
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages would be of benefit.
- People manager, able to lead a team and achieve through others.