Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something new and original.
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to join our client new organization, where the mission is to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. As a member of the team, the candidate will be responsible for the development and integration of the embedded software running on the target platforms for various domains like SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, In-vehicle Infotainment, instrument clusters, etc.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units embedded software development and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
#LI-TM4 #LI-RemoteRequirements: Basic Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience developing embedded software preferably in automotive applications but not limited to those
- Proficient in software development using C++
- Proficient in software development in QNX or Linux environments.
- Knowledge with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with Algorithm developers, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Master of Science degree from an ABET accredited university
- Hands-on experience with Autosar configuration and integration toolchain (Vector DaVinci, Electrobit Tresos) and compilers (TASKING, Hightec)
- Experience with SysML model development tools (Such as PREEVision, DaVinci Configurator pro)
- Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer) and familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in board bring-up.
- Experience with UDS, XCP and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
- Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats
- Experience with industry cryptographic protocols, key handling, chain of trust processing, and anti-spoofing techniques
- Experience in software integration into primary domain controller
- A working knowledge of SOME/IP, DDS or equivalent message passing protocol
- Understanding of ADAS software fundamentals
- Experience in developing safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
- Familiarity of Automotive Product Development Process like ASPICE, V-model
- Developing and integrating the embedded software running on the target platforms for various domains
- Developing software for platform services like global log and trace, global diagnostics, comm abstraction, data storage etc.
- Defining system model using PREEVision and releasing ECU extract
- Integrating with functional safety principles
- Configuring and developing middleware such as AUTOSARWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.