Our Client is one of the leading providers of a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. They serve over 5000 clients on five continents!
The project we are working on is the largest technology transformation for the Client at the moment. It consists of Engineering and Data Science functions, with 180 people globally, aligned to Trademark Solutions or Online Brand Protection Business Units. Brand Protection has large-scale web crawling and workflow web applications (including browser plugins). The platform is tracking millions of product listings each day and a dataset in excess of 150TB.Requirements:
The team is responsible for researching, designing, implementing and optimizing cutting edge data science solutions in fields like image tech, NLP or fraud. We're looking at different methodologies/models and validate them to find the most promising solution to our actual problems.
As a senior data scientist - working in the AI team - you will be involved in projects of different products lines/business area. As senior fraud data scientist you'll be responsible to create end to end pipeline of data collection, signature extraction, text / image related feature creation and modeling. As fraud networks can adapt quickly we are dealing heavily with concept drift, continuous model training and continuous feature engineering is a key to success.
What we would like to see about you:
- You are excited about working in Fraud team and interested to keep track the latest advancements in the field, like LLM, graphical networks, etc.
- Have excellent technical skills to apply new methodologies to make more accurate / efficient solutions.
- Ability to work through problems and figure out next steps.
- Open-minded to different ways of accomplishing tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team environment.
- Strong desire to always learn new technologies, techniques, and tools.
- Able to effectively prioritize work in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Ability to proactively reach out and facilitate communications.
- MSc or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence or related field is a plus
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in researching/building data science applications
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in NLP / image tech or fraud
- Hands-on experience with Transformer based models, like fine-tuning, transfer learning
- Proficient programming skills in a high-level DS languages (python, R), R shiny experience for prototyping is a plus
- Experience with working in cloud (AWS, GCP, Kaggle, etc. )
- Broader knowledge of large dataset processing pipelines and distributed computing architectures (Apache Beam/Airflow, Spark/Hadoop architectures)
- Knowledge of relational databases, noSQL, memory database technologies, graph processing (Elastic Search, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with GPU backed modeling/inferenceJob Responsibilities:
- Research and implement fraud detection pipelines in anti-piracy and brand protection domain
- Try different SOTA models for topics like text similarity / image similarity / fraud detection
- Work closely with subject matter experts to validate results and share knowledge about the used methodology
- Take care of the continuously increasing training/test datasets, verify consistency, offer solution for revisiting labeling issues
- Implement the solution based on continuous training principle as user feedbacks and expert reports are available
- Think creatively about the implemented solutions, advise new features or tools, innovate
- Collaborate with other Data Scientists to share knowledge and continuously improve solutions
- Take part in other machine learning projects utilizing your experiments and general understanding of deep learning principles.
#LI-DI1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.