Testing specialist will be the responsible person for the test project execution in laboratories with a complete knowledge of standard references and testing methodologies. You will evaluate and document test results for use as supporting knowledge in the development of new products.
- Take charge for the test execution of specified test lab.
- Perform tests on all types of products and responsible for the safety operation of corresponding test lab.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, taking responsibility for the implement of quality management system.
- Define test plans to investigate and solve critical product issues, optimize testing processes, and verify the compliance of a product according to a specific standard.
- Ensure the planning and the implementation of test plans assigning the right priority and overseeing the resources allocated. You will train new team members on test operations and processes.
- Analyze and evaluate test results and prepares test reports in partnership with designers, engineers, and other teams.
- Prepare, review, manage, and update the required technical/support documents.
- Propose improvements in existing test techniques based on experience and knowledge of new trends and equipment. You will assist and support external certification inspectors during testing activities for internal and external products.
- Ensure that prototypes are correctly assembled, tests are correctly performed and that activities are thoroughly reported for internal and external use.
- A bachelor's and above degree, majored in electrical engineering/high voltage/insulation/ or related majors, and high voltage testing experience is preferred (lab working experience is a plus), solid theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Be familiar with high voltage products and related standards.
- Fluent in both oral and written English to discuss technical issue/communicate with foreign colleagues.
- Self-motivated, high curiosity and ability to learn new technologies.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Work conscientiously and carefully.