GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for an UX Designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.We're in search of a dynamic and motivated designer with professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design, or a related field. The ideal candidate should bring a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in graphical design and/or UX, showcasing talent and capabilities. Proficiency in Figma is a must, reflecting a strong sense of teamwork, kindness, and a helpful team player mentality.Requirements:
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design, or similar
• Minimum 3 years of experience in graphical design and/or UX
• Driver's license B is a requirement
• Experience within the automotive industry is a strong advantage
• Full proficiency in English is a requirement; proficiency in Chinese is a strong advantage
• Experience in service design is advantageous
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is advantageous
• Experience in agile work methodologies is advantageous
• Experience in hardware prototype development is advantageous
Software and IT Skills:
• Proficient in Figma (required)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (required)
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is advantageous
• Knowledge of software development is advantageousJob Responsibilities:
As a part of the UX team, you are contributing to the deliveries and work that takes us towards our goals.
This through your skills in graphics, UX design, UX methodology, user research and/or service design. You'll be in a context where you will interact with different departments, products, and workflows within our company, as well as experience the technologies of the future.
Our team values responsibility, autonomy, and flexibility. Join a team where your contribution matters, and each member is empowered to take on diverse tasks.
If you're ready to make a significant impact, apply now and be part of our forward-thinking UX team!
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate, and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and make decisions
• Creativity, curiosity
• "Get things done" mindset
• Lack of prestigeWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.