Our client is Tier-1 Automotive software company with the mission of elevating people's lives by making self-driving cars real. A joint venture between leading Car manufacture corporation and active safety solution corporation from April 2017, a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Client company uses a disruptive, never-seen before business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 700 employees worldwide and a high growth rate. The offices locate in Sweden, USA, Germaty, and China
Wage: From 2900 € gross monthly. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- 4+ years experience in C/C++
- Experience with parallel, concurrent, and multi-threaded programming
- Ultra wide band experience,
- Bleutooth Low energy
- Strong understanding of design patterns and experience of their successful usage
- Architecture design experience
- Upper-intermediate level of English
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Development of a software for the RH850 microcontroller to manage the Smart Phone and NFC card devices to be CCC compliant with ranging technologies UWB, and BLE connectivity.
- Standard CCC Digital key analysis
- Review of the existing system functions specification.
- Review and rework (if needed) the existing Dcross feature/Sw architecture for ranging and localization.
- Plan the rework activities to improve the ranging and localization
- Plan the rework activities to improve the BLE connectivity
- Plan the rework activities related to Anchors interlocalization
- Plan the rework activities related to the Authentication (Time optimization)
- Plan the Features activities in collaboration with modules developers and Delivery manager
- Planning and activities shall be managed through CoreALM and Siph templates
- Rework or create the SW architecture of the features and complete Software
- Apply the Software changes at Hub side.
- Sw design, implementation and testing of the new or existing components to be developed.
- Configuration, integration and testing of the existing SW components.
- Support during system validation for potential bug fix.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.