Our client is a big EU company which plays a leading role in the global market of communication, security and digital services solutions. The product we are developing for our Client is the next generation system which enables distributed communication and media services for distributed users via voice and video calls, texting, voice messages, money transfer, etc. This product is a part of a bigger ecosystem which includes security control systems, solutions for user access to media on devices, such as unique set-top-box, kiosk, PC or tablet. Our client is driven by modern technology solutions and quality excellence.
- At least 1 year of proven commercial experience with Blazor WebAssembly
- Experience with one of the popular front-end frameworks: Angular, React or VueJS
- Good understanding of MV* UI patterns
- Minimum 5 years of C# development experience
- Minimum 3 years of JS/ES6/TS development experience
- Unit testing experience is a must
- Good understanding of Blazor WebAssembly, Blazor Server and hands-on knowledge of Blazor Hybrid
- Experience with MudBlazor will be a plus
- Must have experience working in an enterprise-level environment.
- Experience working in Azure Development Environment will be a plus
- Experience with Agile SDLC best practices
- Key Soft Skills: proactivity, creativeness, independence at work, troubleshooting
- English: proven upper-intermediate or higher written and speaking skills, ability to present in front of clients, actively participate in meetings
- Mandatory requirement: the ability to travel to the EU for onsite Client visits
- Would be a plus: pre-sales experience
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Prototype and develop professional and robust the front-end solution based on the Blazor framework
- Performing requirements analysis, application development, product configuration, unit, and system testing, and production deployment within
- the framework of the infrastructure;
- Working responsibly and independently with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with other developers within the agreed CI/CD strategy
- Cross-team communication and cooperation;
- Involvement in Architecture discussions
- Working in a multinational Agile-based environment within a distributed team
- Taking a leader technical role and responsibility for solutions selection and further implementation
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.