Job ID: R0041109
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BRASIL LTDA.
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Mission Statement: As a core member of the Business Management Teams in the relevant Division/Business Unit/Function, accountable for the overall HR contribution and value-add to the business, translating business goals into HR priorities and ensuring effective implementation in partnership with the appropriate Centers of Expertise (CoE) and Global Business Services (GBS).
1. Strategy leadership Understand the Business drivers, the current and long-term strategy and identify opportunities for HR to add value to the Business. Set and implement HR priorities in the organization in line with group/ global division / global BU / global function and people strategy, covering culture, people, and organization utilizing the existing HR solution portfolio or ensuring to provide new solutions where appropriate. Orchestrate the HR organization to support and deliver on the defined priorities.
2. HR Solutions Represents HR in the business entity, establishing strong relationships with business leaders and acting as consultant, sparring partner and coach. Accountable for the total HR offering to the business. Articulates the needs of the business to the CoEs and Global Business Services (GBS) to ensure relevant, impactful support for the business.
3. Capability Planning /Workforce Planning Ensure people and organizational capabilities required in the mid-long term are understood and actioned. Ensure that the business positions in the short term are adequately staffed to
meet or exceed the annual business targets. Interrogates HR Analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues and define and execute appropriate actions.
4. Organization Design Implement the operating model and optimize organization structures and principles in line with group and global rules and standards, including the Hitachi Energy Job Structure. Develop high performing teams, including organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and right-sizing of people resources. Under the leadership of global Division and/or Business Unit, implements strategy and plans regarding restructuring and integration projects.
5. Performance Management Build performance culture in the organization; Implement group and global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets to enhance business performance. Identify performance issues and take actions to address them in close collaboration with Location HRBP and CoE. Drive recognition and reward programs for individuals and teams linked to the Business priorities and Values in Action.
6. Competence Development Supports implementation of annual plans and the implementation of security objectives (in alignment with the Hitachi Energy Group Sustainability and Security strategy)
within the respective organization. Reviews and leads incident investigations within own area of responsibility. Carries out root cause analysis and advises on corrective actions.
7. Project management Contributes to and/or plans and executes security related projects. Develops and reports on project objectives. Manages project resources such as manpower, financials and other relevant factors.
8. Remuneration Competitiveness and Personnel Cost Define competitiveness position and compensation elements based on business need and in line with group and global strategy and policy. Identify issues and risks and works with CoE to identify necessary actions. Monitor and control personnel cost development in the business and take
corrective actions when needed.
9. Change Management Ensure change management requirements are translated into actions that support the business strategy and plan; Apply in-depth Business knowledge to support and coach Managers implementing necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation, recognition.
10. M&A and Reorganization Under the leadership of global division and/or BU, implement strategy, policy and plans in line with group rules and standards to ensure business benefit and continuity, including due diligence, integrating, communication, change management, retention and motivation, leadership appointment.
• Master's degree in human resources or related field preferred.
• Advanced/Fluent English and Spanish is required.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications required.
• Experience with Workday preferred.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
• Ability to organize multiple activities which require close attention to detail.
• Critical thinking, sound judgment, and the ability to appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information.
• Presentation skills.