We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. The team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.The role
Provides administrative assistance and support for the Turkish Country Manager. Performs a wide variety of tasks. Supplies information, manages calendars and schedules, produces correspondence and otherwise relieves staff of administrative and business detail. May coordinate special projects and activities. May be responsible for projects of a proprietary and confidential nature. Processes purchase requisitions, expenses reports, invoices and budget tracking as required.
Provides support to extended staff, as workload permits.What you'll bring
- At least 3-5 years of executive administrative support experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient on PC with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with excellent typing and proofreading skills.
- Must be professional, self-motivated, detail oriented and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on multiple projects.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Fluent in Turkish and English