Inviting Information Security Engineer to join a growing account in the medical devices industry domain. Our client is the global leader company of healthcare solutions, which contributes to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for people around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing software for medical devices, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality, power management, and memory usage.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles, techniques and technologies
- At least 3 years of professional experience with IT Security products and services
- Upper intermediate English communication skills (both speaking and writing)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Perform various security related tasks according to standard operating procedures
- Actively detect and identify security weaknesses and determine the required remediation steps
- Continuously check for the new threats and their mitigation plan
- Vulnerability Assessment activities
- Analyze and monitor the 3rd party software for security vulnerabilities
- Identify security critical processes and components
- Create the Security documentation like Security Report, Vulnerability assessment report, Threat model report etc.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.