GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a Exterior Chief Designer to strengthen our innovative design team
in Gothenburg, Sweden. As a key member, you will lead and drive the creation of stunning exterior designs that define the next generation of vehicles, from advanced phases to final production data delivery. Requirements:
- Master's degree in Automotive Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of automotive design experience with a strong portfolio showcasing your design evolution.
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Proficiency in design software like, Photoshop, Alias, Blender, V-Red.
• Deep understanding of automotive design principles, manufacturing processes, and market trends.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present and justify design concepts.
• English fluent.
• Strong team spirit qualities with a collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Lead the conception, development, and execution of cutting-edge exterior vehicle designs.
- Manage, lead and mentor a team of creative designers to successfully deliver a complete exterior production design
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of design and engineering elements.
- Organize and follow-up design reviews for sketches, 2D renderings, and 3D digital and physical models.
- Stay updated on industry trends, materials, and technologies to infuse innovation into your designs.
- Report to the Head of Exterior Design.
** Travel may be requiredWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.