Broadband team works on 2nd generations of Harmonic (NASDAQ:HLIT) Cable Access products: actively developing the industry's first software-based CCAP solution ("Cable OS") and cloud-native CMTS.
These solutions allow to cable operator companies to deliver IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment.
The system is based on microservice architecture and is running on the general purpose CPUs. It doesn't require using ASICs and makes it possible to run the SW both on bare metal servers as well as on the private cloud infostructure. CableOS is a pioneer in DOCSIS software-defined networking (SDN) with all the benefits it gives to service providers.
GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers' headend and further technical support 24/7 by providing professional services for Customers.
To learn more - please visit
- Experience of 4+ years in SW testing of complex systems (preferably embedded/network equipment);
- Practical experience with testing artefacts: test plan, test design, test case, bug report;
- Deep practical knowledge in the networking area;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux OS;
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups;
- B.Sc. in computer science or Electricity Engineering or equivalent;
- Upper-intermediate English (writing and speaking).
- Knowledge in DOCSIS / PON (Passive Optical Network);
- Data traffic generators (Ixia, iPerf.) and analyzers (Wireshark, Averna);
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Test (functional/non-functional) complex embedded system;
- Debug and troubleshoot setup issues;
- Analyze requirements, write/execute test cases/test plans, report bugs;
- Execute automatic tests using the existing Framework and analyze the results. Provide requirements for automatic tests;
- Work in agile mode as a member of the scrum team;
- Write automation scripts can be considered;
- The candidate can be considered to act as the scrum master of the team in the future.
#LI-MD2What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.