Being one of the biggest providers, our client operates in the domain of financial solutions and insurance.
The engineering team on GL side will work on one of our client's internal projects relating to the data migration and actively collaborate with customer's technical team.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in Python and good knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Automation Tools, practical experience with main tools
- Rust Programming
- Proficient with such libraries as Pandas, Numpy, PySpark
- Able to work and influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience with environment set up and testing - nice to have
We are looking for a data engineer who will actively collaborate with client's engineering team.
- Work on project relating to Migration of the Data Warehouse
- Developing the best techincal approaches and technical design
- Supporting existing solution
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and the client's team
- Help with setting up infrastructure and collaborate with DevOps Engineers
#LI-HD1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.