Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. Join our GlobalLogic team - the only software development company where opportunities grow in direct proportion to your ambitions.
We value progress and it defines us. That's why we are looking for passionate people who want to shape the future of mobility by creating cutting-edge solutions. Next-generation vehicle controllers, autonomous driving, bodywork, powertrains and infotainment are just some of the areas for which we develop solutions for the world's largest global companies. Technology will significantly transform the automotive industry over the next decade, and we are looking for high-potential candidates who will digitally transform the company by focusing on the customer experience. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for shaping the architecture for SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, development and configuration of base software layer.
If you possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units embedded software development and have an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies - it seems you're a perfect candidate!
Don't wait any longer, apply!Requirements:
- 10+ years of embedded software development experience in C/C++/Python programming languages, UML based design experience
- Proven experience as an Embedded System Architect, Embedded Systems Engineer, or similar role
- Knowledge/Experience in Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR Architecture
- Support software architecture traceability to input requirements
- Experience with Board Bringup and Integrating Bootloaders, OS/OSEK/RTOS and BSP development, AUTOSAR stack integration (preferred)
- Experience with working on Building and Configuring RTOS/OS such as QNX/Linux
- Knowledge and experience with UART,I2C, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Experience with SW integration/configuration and Project management tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, Davenci, CANoe/CANalyzer, GIT, Confluence, etc)
- Good working experience in multicore platforms, Performance Soc's
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
- Integration of SAE Level 2 and 3 automated driving features
- Incorporating operating system and ECU specific software
- Development of base software layer
- Integration with functional safety principles
- Configuring AUTOSAR layers
- Integrating middleware stacks
#LI-ANNARYNKIEWICZ #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.