Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in the development and QA of several generations of these solutions.
The CableOS project is about developing the new software-based network equipment which provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers which will allow them to get rid of the existing HW equipment and migrate to the cloud, saving customers enormous expenses for the support of a huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently, there are no competitors to this project in the world and Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team.Requirements:
- 2+ years of JIRA administration experience, supporting small to large enterprise environments;
- OR working as a Tools administrator or Configuration Management administrator;
- Experience administering JIRA, and Confluence server versions (Data Center products a plus);
- Experience with Bitbucket, Fisheye/Crucible is a plus;
- Experience with Jenkins (+Pipeline), and Artifactory is a plus;
- Experience in ScriptRunner / Groovy / JQL;
- Knowledge of Linux system administration;
- Experience in using/extending REST API Services;
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and project management methodologies;
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with speed and efficiency;
- Ability to self-motivate, handle, and prioritize competing tasks;
- Ability to balance user requests and business needs against established JIRA governance best practices;
- B2/C1 (Upper-Intermediate+) English verbal, written and social skills;
- Atlassian Certification is a plus, willingness to obtain;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manage all aspects of the Atlassian tools chain (including workflows, custom fields, schemes, add-ons and integrations);
- Maintain Jenkins (+Pipeline), Artifactory as configuration manager (CM);
- Build new Jira projects, and author workflows based on user requirements;
- Manage the Confluence environment and create spaces, pages, page templates as necessary (experience with Refined app a plus);
- Design workflow triggers for integration between Jira Software Server and DevTools (Bitbucket, Fisheye/Crucible);
- Perform advanced troubleshooting tasks on Atlassian servers including stack trace analysis, and determining causes of operating errors;
- Manage roles and permissions for tools according to functional areas, production processes, and project teams;
- Ensure system availability of all Atlassian tools;
- Handle service ticket queue to ensure timely resolution for end user issues;
- Identifies, tests and provides recommendations for using new plugins to meet project requirements;
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
#LI-MD2What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.