We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our team. Working in a fast-paced
environment collaborating with a team of very talented people, you will be responsible for the
automation of the Data processing Platform, to improve the platform's quality and stability.
You will define acceptance criteria, design and develop corresponding automated system tests
to ensure a high quality of our platform in the Cloud and on premise.
The tests are highly automated and would allow you to work mainly on software development
(Java, Selenium, RestAssured), automated deployment and continuous integration.
Skills and experience:
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques.
• Good understanding of Java networking (socket programming, serialization);
• Good working knowledge of at least one Linux/Unix based platform as well as Windows.
• Good understanding of REST & SOAP based services is a plus.
• Knowledge in scripting languages (i.e., groovy, bash).
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both oral and in written.
• Experience in working within a distributed international agile team environment.
• Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers.
Optional, but desirable:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Understanding of Java networking (socket programming, serialization).
• Working knowledge with OSGi (e.g., Apache Karaf) based systems is a plus.
Key skills - Must Have
• QA Automation
• QA Performance
• SOAP UI
Key skills - Nice to Have
• OSGi (Apache Karaf)
• Spring BootJob Responsibilities:
• Design and development of automation framework components for our platform.
• Implement fully automated integration and system tests.
• Ensure the tests can be run in a continuous integration pipeline end-to-end, from
environment provisioning to the test results report.
• Running manual tests
• Support teams in support cases resolution
• Analyze, report and track defects.
#LI-AB8 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.