We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.
Job Title: Solution Architect, Global Services
Location: Hong Kong
Reporting To: Global Service Leader, Greater China
The Solution Architect is a trusted advisor that engages with the client portfolio in collaboration with Service Sales Principals to identify, develop and position service offerings to meet envisioned business outcomes. The role is instrumental in consulting with customers to establish their overall journey/vision, business drivers, future operational state and the roadmap toward transformation through to execution. Solution Architects have to map out the entire customer journey, and work with the customer on the "Business Capabilities" that are required as part of that journey with respect to Business, Governance, and People.
Solution Architects will have a broad range of skills to engage with Customer and Partner IT and business executives advising them on the right technical and business-related changes they will require to complete their journey with Hitachi Vantara.
As an industry expert and thought leader, the Solution Architect will play an active role as a contributor to the ideation, continual innovation and commercialization of new service and will actively support and participate in a culture of knowledge sharing.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Presales role, works proactively with Product/Service Sales on large and complex opportunities, helping to position service philosophy, delivery and best practices.
• Leads the definition and development of value propositions to address the business and technology gaps and challenges between the customer's current state and their desired future state.
• Own the solutions during the pursuit phase and discuss them with prospective customers
• Develops value propositions and business cases on behalf of a client as a billable project in response to a solicited request or as an unsolicited proposal.
• Develops appropriate customer relationships using an elevated level of relationship management skills that will clearly establish the strategic IT and other needs of the customer and how they can be satisfied by the Hitachi business model with sustaining good business relationship over the entire solution sales cycle. Become an advocate for Hitachi Vantara's vision, value proposition, and diverse offerings by conceptualizing, planning and leading implementation/adoption of Hitachi Vantara solutions.
• Achieve assigned team service booking with profitability targets, along with other speficially assigned KPIs
• Manages customer satisfaction through the sales and delivery lifecycle
• Meets and maintains expected utilisation objectives
• 6+ years of experience focused on technical or business consulting in one or more of the following areas: Cloud, and Infrastructure.
• 4+ years presales experice, better in service orgnization.
• Able to articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences including the business value, approach, deliverables and expected outcomes.
• Strong marketing sense and presentation skill
• Experience with services commercialization, productization, and positioning services with sales teams and large strategic clients in one or more vertical industry segments.
• Possess the ability to resolve issues and conflicts, take ownership when faced with challenging situations
• Experience of working with ecosystem partners
• Bachelor degree or above, and PMP is plus.