You as a Site Quality Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. You will be planning, organizing, leading, and monitoring all Quality work during site execution to ensuring the satisfaction of customer expectations. Including work undertaken internally in addition to the work performed by our subcontractors and or partners as required for the project.
- Site Quality Planning: Reviewing contractual and local requirements applicable for site quality. Reviewing lessons learnt from previous projects and relevant project plans (e.g., SQP, SMP). Reviewing Contractor Quality Plans to ensure alignment with the Project Quality Plans and the customer requirements. Based on reviews and discussion with stakeholders identifying and following up risks and mitigations in ensuring site quality expectations. Setting up and educating site personnel in the quality management system including the completion system at site and ensuring it is compliant with any regulatory and PG requirements as well as any applicable codes & standards.
- Site Quality Execution Process: Providing Quality Induction training to the site personnel. Executing and following up the Quality Plans, master test plan and completion system status for site activities as required. Reviewing quality documentations for correctness and completeness prior approval (e.g. test certificates, checklist, etc.). Ensuring that the quality control plans (ITP, ITR etc) and any erection documentation (isometrics, procedures, etc.) provided by HVDC are effectively communicated to the site management team and the contractors. Ensuring that Quality Control processes are fully implemented and continuously monitored. Ensuring that inspection or testing during Civil, Mechanical & Electrical erection and Commissioning are conducted, documented, checked and validated as per the quality control system.
- Organizing and supervising acceptance testing and or approval by customers, third parties and governmental authorities whenever required at site.
- Ensuring that the completion system, deviation, NCR (Non-Conformance Report) System, CCRP system and any other Quality tools are fully deployed at site and that the users are adequately trained.
- Ensuring that all testing and measurement equipment used at site are listed and calibrated and that the associated calibration certificates are available.
- Following up completion system at site having an overview of status in regard to inspections, certifications and all outstanding works including punch list - Providing Quality related site KPIs to the stakeholders whenever required, Coordinating, following-up and leading site inspections and supporting the management of punch-out items. Providing Quality inputs to the site management in supporting on-time and in-budget execution of the project.
- Performing site quality inspection of goods coming to site and reporting any deviations according to the project regulations.
- Following up that handling, storage of delivered material and equipment are in accordance with the manufacture’s guidelines and the SQP.
- Ensuring that the ITP or ITR are applied by the sub-contractor and its subcontractors including the compliance with the Hold points and Witness points.
- Ensuring site quality documentation is generated, distributed, updated and archived in accordance with the Management system and completion system requirements.
- Deploying Site Quality audit program (including contractor audits and internal audits).
- Participating in internal and contractor quality audits as per the Site Quality audit program.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 5+ year construction quality site experience or in operations.
- Experience in process management ideally in project business, preferably in the energy or automation industry, or other quality and process-oriented industries.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.