Job ID: R0041063
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TURKEY ELEKTRIK SANAYI ANONIM SIRKETI
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
We seek for "Continuous Improvement Specialist" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Distribution Transformer Factory in Dudullu location with below qualifications. Reporting to CIL, your skills and technical expertise will contribute to continuous improvement journey.
• Working with the leadership team and functional managers on developing strategy deployment action plans and helping coordinate Kaizen funnel to support the deployment
• Championing a culture of continuous improvement and waste elimination across the organization using a range of ITM essentials, processes and tools such as Daily Management, Visual Management & 5S, ITM Leadership, Problem Solving, KPIs and Leader Standard Work.
• Driving tiered accountability, analyzing and optimization of KPIs around Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Costs. Driving Lean conversion for the organization and collaborating with internal and external suppliers and customers on overall Lean fulfilment of the value chain.
• Creating and managing projects using such as JDI, A3, 8D, DMAIC problem solving tools across the business to achieve targets. Ensuring effective sustainment of results, supporting problem solving as needed to close gaps to targets and getting to the root cause of the problem with RCA studies.
• Developing continuous improvement capability and disseminating a continuous improvement culture through training and implementation of various processes, tools and methods such as VSM, SMED, TPM, autonomous maintenance etc.
• Have excellent ability to guide, coach, mentor colleagues and act as a role model of a culture and behavior of continuous improvement.
• Bachelors in a relevant Engineering discipline
• 3+ years' experience in Lean tools application and developing a Lean culture
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles
• Experience from leading major improvement projects and analytical aptitude and thinking, strong data collection and analytical skills for complex projects
• Strong manufacturing knowledge with deep understanding of shopfloor management
• Six Sigma Belt certification
• Advanced user of MS Office applications, expertise in Minitab and Power BI is considered a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Turkish and English with the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management.