Talent Marketing is one of the core areas of Recruitment in digital age where employer brand and social media presence has massive impact on the talent attraction. This role will have autonomy to create and execute talent marketing strategies to scale GlobalLogic to next stage of Employer of Choice.Requirements:
- 4-7 years in recruitment marketing/ employer branding
- Experience in talent acquisition domain
- Hands-on experience in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of website and marketing data analytics tools/techniques
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Recruitment marketing strategy: Develop roadmap for creating GL's brand awareness/employer reputation, social media brand engagement, and candidate lead generation; develop campus/diversity recruitment strategies
- Content and logistics ownership: Manage/create marketing collaterals (for job placements through internal/external sources, brand management activities/events); manage logistics for online/offline recruitment-related events
- 3rd Party relationship management: Build and maintain relationships with digital advertising agencies/vendors for marketing campaigns and content
- Candidate experience enhancement: Act as candidate experience champion and give recommendations to internal stakeholders to make recruitment processes more candidate centric
- Channel optimization: Monitor industry recruitment trends and use data-driven insights to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across different channels and optimize channel mix
- Experience working on LinkedIn campaigns, Talent Insights & G Suite.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.