GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
- Successfully completed a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications or comparable program
- Excellent programming knowledge in C Embedded
- At least 3 years of industry experience in C Embedded
- Good knowledge of Automotive Diagnostics stack
- Experience in Autosar BSW, application and low- level software configuration.
- Knowledge of Aurix Tricore
- Understanding of Ethernet stack
- Understanding of the automotive industry
- Experience with Autosar Classic (Vector)
- Knowledge of requirements engineering
- Practical knowledge of version control tools e.g.: GIT/ Gerrit
- An autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style.
- High level of communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Sense of leadership and responsibility
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Development and implementation of hardware-related software in the Automotive domain in C and Autosar Classic
- Design and development of functions
- Cooperation with distributed teams and stakeholders involved in the software development life cycle
- Technical point of contact for customer
- Testing SW components
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.