At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable? energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As Local HR Business Partner for Corporate Functions, Marketing & Sales, Transformers and Country HR Manager for Czech Republic and Slovakia, you will ensure that all HR policies and procedures are implemented in line with the Global HR strategy and local regulations. You will provide advice, guidance, and support to a variety of stake-holders. You will work in a vibrant international environment, being the counterpart of Line Managers located in differ-ent countries. You will report to the Centrale & Southern Europe HR BP for Corporate Functions.
Country HR Manager
- The country HR manager ensures partnering with the country Managing Director and other senior leaders to ensure compliant people practices and policies in country and in related branchesActs as a country labor rela-tions manager and ensures strong labor and key stakeholder relations internally and externally. Negotiates agreements with workers councils or other employee representative bodies based on agreed targets with COEs and business.
- Establishes and represents Hitachi Energy as the employer of choice in country in alignment with employer branding strategy.
- Represents Hitachi Energy in the local country environment and actively manages partnerships.Supports global employer brand strategy by playing an active role internally through advocacy and externally represent-ing Hitachi Energy as an employer of choice aligned with local employer brand and university relations activi-ties.
- Gives market perspective to local employer brand team to inform activities and sponsors local ‘employer of choice’ partnerships.
- Drives alignment, collaboration, team spirit and engagement within the HR team in country to ensure an effec-tive and efficient HR execution in country.Supports global business and HR strategy implementation within country.
- Ensures alignment and internal communication to all stakeholder groups on HR related topics.
- Seeks and realizes opportunities for simplification and harmonization within country.
- Facilitates the understanding of the HR Operating Model across HR and other functions in the country.
- Several years as Country HR, Senior HR Business Partner or equivalent experience ideally within a fast-paced global organization.
- Excellent business understanding.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, influencing and negotiation as well as change management skills.
- Deep knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and expertise related to local HR policies, processes and practices of Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and Onboarding, Performance Management, Leadership Development and Global Mobility.
- Strong business/ labor market understanding.
- Assertiveness, interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships with multiple stakeholders and with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Credibility and recognition of ethical behaviors.
- Fluency in local language and English.
What we can offer:
- 7,5 hours working day
- Annual bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per a day
- Pension insurance contribution
- Cafeteria bonus scheme in amount of 6.000 CZK per year
- Loyalty award
- More paid days for a private occasion
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model