The Project Manager is responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project and will be supported by the functional areas. The PM is responsible to manage the proper project initiation, planning, project execution, monitoring of the progress (technical and financial), risk management, manage the communication between customer and HE, follow the HE HSE guidelines, project close out and properly transmit the lessons learned from the project.
- Direct collaboration with the commercial operations team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is completed and per agreement. Review and audit order handoffs from customer to review contract details, payment terms and payment schedule.
- Verify order documents and is engages with commercial team during project close-out.
- Lead lessons learned meetings with the operations, sales and engineering teams.
- Review and confirm all the service sales order documentation in Hitachi Energy (HE) ERP tool (SAP). ARS verifies field service completion dates in the field service scheduling tool.
- Facilitate and communicate between commercial operations team and operations team (both field and production) in order to compile details to support Accounts Receivable (AR) reduction
- Manage and direct commercial operations team and project management team with guidance to ensure on time payment for current and future sales order.
- Maintain and reduce overdue payments by collaborating with finance team and global business services
- For service sales order with parts, PM is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- Backlog management of the orders assigned to him/her. PM is responsible to properly phase the date in SAP for delivery/invoicing date and properly report revenues forecast and deviations. PM is responsible to properly plan costs and manage the order margin and report any deviation.
- Share lessons learned of orders, reporting deviations as well the good practices. Provide administration assistance to project management team on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also provide PM support, when needed, with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc.
- Commercial relation and communicating with customers regarding shipping and tracking information, questions regarding delivery and scheduling of materials and field resources, interface with front end sales (FES) contacts for verification of order and project close out, verifying all of the necessary project and order documentation is complete, confirm HE scope of supply per customer PO and/or contract agreements, acknowledge project and orders are finalized, initiate order and project invoicing, work along with controller to review AR backlog, manage AR process on respective orders and projects, research and resolve any customer disputes, confirm collection of HE payments.
- PM is responsible to send, and follow-up customer satisfaction surveys related to the orders he/she is responsible for.
- Education: Civil Electrical Engineering
- Languages: Intermediate or Advanced English
- Expertise (Years): 3 years as Project Manager
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge in PMI methodology (certification is desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP ERP