As a Controlling & Finance Business Partner, you will Control and optimize the financial and operational performance of the company.
- Act as a Business partner to CFO and Plant Manager to drive accurate monthly financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) and reporting, in compliance with the Group reporting processes and procedures.
- Prepare Budget and Forecast with the support of the team.
- Analyze the variances of the actual figures vs the planning (budget and forecast).
- Cooperate constantly with the Accounting team for the correct bookings and management of the statutory and reporting accounts.
- Support determination of industrial cost and transfer price of products with respect of standards procedures timely and accurately
- Perform the Industrial costs control by detailed analysis of direct/indirect costs and deviation analysis actual/effective versus standard costs, on monthly basis.
- Ensures master data integrity
- Collaborate with Internal and External Auditors for supporting the control and assessment on our company.
- Set up and share KPIs/Dashboards to monitor the performances for all the Operation Areas.
. Support MNG team to support business excellence.
(Possibility of Hybrid regime - up to 2 times in home office)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance or similar
- 3/5 years experience in Financial and Industrial Controlling in an industrial environment
- Excellent command of SAP and Excel (HFM knowledge is a plus)
- High competencies and experience in accounting and tax matters.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical thinking skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team oriented with a proactive and determined attitude.