Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Inner Circle and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukWhat to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our User-Centred Design consulting team and are looking for a User Researcher to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. You'll have an opportunity to shape Hitachi's user research community and support us in delivering digital products and services for our clients in both public and private sectors.What does this role involve?
- Developing and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders within Central Government organisations
- Helping to support them, and their organisations to digitally transform services, including moving to the cloud, developing target operating models, digital by design, design by data, data and AI and innovation
- Helping support customers to realise the benefits of transforming services, and guide them through complex technology decision making process
- Seeking out and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Delivering end to end customer support, from understanding a problem and developing / winning an account through to delivering a change programme
- Be responsible for accounts, articulating a clear vision and achievable goals and supporting Hitachi's teams to develop and iterate products, strategies and roadmaps
- Leading engagements with customers and stakeholders and representing Hitachi Solutions in a range of public arenas
- Keeping up with the changing digital and technology landscape and the opportunities they provide to improve the delivery of public services in the UK
- A desire to collaborate, learn and improve
- Strong communication skills that enable you to engage with people through a range of channels and explain what you are doing and how you are doing it in clear and compelling ways
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with and learn from experienced senior Business Development Leads and shape your next step in your career!QualificationsAs a User Researcher, you'll have skills or experience in:
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
- Understanding and applying research methods appropriate for the product lifecycle or phase
- Understanding and applying design thinking frameworks such as Double Diamond or government agile delivery phases
- Conducting research with diverse users to help teams deliver accessible and inclusive products and services
- Applying ethical research practices to ensure research is conducted safely for all people involved
- Communicating research insights to drive changes in service and product design
- Communicating and collaborating a with teams and stakeholders
- Contributing to an effective user-centred design culture in a team or organisation
- Demonstrating the value of user-centred design to stakeholders and advocating for a user-centred approach
- Working in multidisciplinary agile teams and advocating for best practices in challenging and fast-paced environments
- Conducting research on a variety of products and services
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.