Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Inner Circle and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukWhat to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our User-Centred Design consulting team and are looking for a Content Designer to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. You'll have an opportunity to shape Hitachi's user research community and support us in delivering digital products and services for our clients in both public and private sectors.
As a Content Designer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the development of user-centric solutions
- Upholding content quality throughout end-to-end experiences
- Applying your content writing skills and experience to address design challenges
- Crafting evidence-based content to establish simple and seamless services
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand the impact of user-centred design
- Contributing to the design of information architecture and taxonomies
As a Content Designer you can:
- Design content that aligns with both business objectives and user needs.
- Create content for end-to-end services, with a focus on the public sector
- Have an awareness of GDS design and service standards
- Collaborate effectively with other members of a multidisciplinary team to improve user experiences
- Communicate clearly with engineering, business, and product stakeholders
- Use evidence, data and research to make content decisions
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.