We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. The role
We are looking for motivated and experienced IT Program and Operation professional to work in Vietnam's VDC IS Department. As part of Global Core Infrastructure team, this position will report to General IT Program & Operation Team Leader to help execute various internal and global initiatives/ projects. The candidate should be familiar and have hands on experience with general IT Administration tasks, Virtualization, Networking and have knowledge on ITIL/ ITSM, Security or ISO27001 standards.
Responsibilities and Duties are as follows.
What you'll bring
- Collaborate with IS system team to Review/Update/Build up Configuration standards for Network / System.
- Research and implement new features/ functions to support HVN businesses: Environmental setup for projects, ITSM operation and continuous improvement.
- Work seamlessly with global team (Core Infrastructure, Desktop Operation, etc.) to deliver projects as per global directive.
- Research new technologies, Network & System architecture development for HVN.
- Contribute ideas to improve IS Department processes and activities.
- Control and support related ISO27001 operational compliant activities.
- Strong IT knowledge and wide range of experience.
- Fluent in at least one technology stack: System (Windows/ Linux), Network/Firewall, Virtualization.
Nice to have
- ITIL management, ISO27001 standards.
- Strong command of English communication.
- Critical thinking, problem solving.
- Ownership and "Can Do" attitude.
Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Network - CCNA/ CCNP equivalent
- Windows/Linux Administrator
- Azure / O365 Certified or equivalent
- IT Service Management
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.