Roles and Responsibilities:
- Standardize manufacturing processes to ensure accuracy and optimization.
- Standardize processes, Control and monitor it towards usage of all critical tools in production
- Manage and control the issuance of new tools and disposal of used/worn out tools
- Prepare and control the CAPEX budgets and prepare the detailed plan along with industrial Team.
- Work closely with the within production, Panning, Purchase, Maintenance & Quality Department for smooth execution.
- Innovate, suggest and implement all engineering changes in each transformer.
- Support all new product developments and entities with technical and process expertise.
- Ensure horizontal development and lean manufacturing practices are implemented across product lines.
- Collaborate within Team to ensure timely execution as per Manufacturing Plan.
- Ensure micro level planning of each workstation for better execution of Manufacturing plan.
- Measurement of all critical equipment OEE & make sure that it should be greater than 90 %.
- Expert knowledge of Power Transformer manufacturing Technique and related technology
- Strong background of manufacturing processes
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to influence without authority across departments and management levels
- People management and interpersonal skill
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases. Candidate with knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- B Tech/BE in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant field. Or
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering with 10 to 12 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must have Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma.