Employee services - high-quality infrastructure and administrative services. Such as infrastructure functioning control, Preparation of new offices according to customer's requests, Decoration of the office placement accordingFixation of every possible equipment, Organization stuff removal, new working places establishment, Coordination of the security group work, Taking care of Guests, Delegations, etc.
- Minimum 1 year's working experience is required.
- Skills: organizational skills, attention to detail, exceptional multitasker, excellent communication skills, courteous, strong customer service skills.
- English - Upper-Intermediate
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Handling telephone switchboard operations (receive and route incoming telephone calls to appropriate departments or personnel)
- Answer requests for information; assist callers by determining the nature of the business involved;
- Greet and offer hospitality to visitors and clients, manage the visitor's book/Front Desk program and give out security passes
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Support assistance in other office functions
- Managing a booking system (conference rooms for guests and consultants)
- Provide timely and accurate handling of incoming and outgoing mail operations and register it
- Prepare monthly reports for courier services
- Creating WI-FI credentials for guests.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.