Our client is a major player in the US for the financial technology sector, offering innovative software solutions and services tailored for diverse financial institutions worldwide. They specialize in empowering banks, credit unions, and asset management firms by providing a comprehensive suite of products. These offerings span essential areas such as core banking, payments, treasury and capital markets, and risk management.
This company is recognized for its commitment to driving digital transformation within the financial industry. By leveraging cutting-edge technology, they aim to help their clients enhance operational efficiency, elevate customer experiences, and remain competitive in the ever-evolving landscape. If you're passionate about contributing to the digital evolution of the financial sector and thrive in an environment that values innovation, this organization could be an exciting and rewarding place for you to further your career.Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in playing the Project manager role for a software development team that was diligently applying PM principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, reporting, metrics, risk/issues management, and increasing transparency.
- Fluent English.
- Strong Knowledge of PM theory and practice.
- PMI certifications are preferred.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Guiding the team on how to execute a project with hybrid methodologies based on Kanban.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organising.
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing blockers or guiding the team to remove blockers by finding the right contacts and procedures.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Discipline in reporting on time and accurately
- Experience with: client-facing, and third-party vendors.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.