• Work with the application Dev team to find what alerts to send and come up with the threshold level at which these alerts will be triggered
• Making sure there are no duplicate alerts
• Create new remediation plans for applications Pipeline Deployment
• Create a Pipeline for building up the application docker Image and integrate security Scans like Twistlock and SonarQube for of
• Application in the pipeline before pushing the code to AWS ECR repo
• Delivering applications and services of the Hyper location services on to AWS
• Create a Pipeline for the Deployment of the application in ECS using Spinnaker and work with QA to test the application deployment Before deploying to different Environments
• Integrate with Security tools like Prisma to make sure there are no vulnerabilities in the Aws Infrastructure
• Work with Security to install and configure other clients tools needed to be installed on all AWS environments (Crowdstrike)
• Provide support for the application and Infrastructure if needed in cases where we have to troubleshoot issues after office hours.
• Managing administrative and infrastructure upgrades
• Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters.Requirements:
• Automation & Orchestration! We use Consul, Terraform, Chef, NewRelic, Sumo our tools.
• Experience with Backend RestAPI validation using Python and Robot Framework test execution engine
• Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment.
• Experience managing Microsoft Windows servers in an AWS environment
• MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other database expertise (you name it, we probably use it)
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed in Boston MA and the salary range will be $115,000/yr to $120,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.Preferences:
• The Dev Ops Engineer individual will be responsible for the Development Containerization of the Application which involves creating a Docker file and testing it on the local system before checking the code
• Adding integration of the application with Prometheus by changing the code base to expose stats for Prometheus.
• Building CFN (CloudFormation) templates for deployment for setting up the infrastructure (EC2, S3, Roles, IAM, Policies, VPC etc.)
• Develop the zero-touch framework to make sure all the deployment aspects are automated end-to-end
• Creating General Templates which can be useful in other environments to
• Creation of a monitoring Environment
• Configuring EFK(Elasticsearch,Fluentd,Kibana) for Applications logs
• Creating filters for Fluentd to ship the logs to EFK
• Deploying Prometheus and Grafana in an EKS (AWS container Service) environment.
• Create a dashboard for different scenarios for different applications which will help DevOps and support team to troubleshoot the issues
• Configure SNS and SMTP service to send alerts to notify customers or the applications team if any issuesJob Responsibilities:
• Strong Linux administration including scripting
• Experience using Amazon EC2 and virtualization with VMware or Docker containers
• Experience with cloud-based architecture building blocks such as message queuing, in-memory caches, nginx etc.
• Experience with functional or imperative programming languages -e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
• Knowledge of H.323, SIP and any other buzzworthy technology in video/voice conferencing.
• A strong dedication to code quality, automation and operational excellenceWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.