Job ID: R0041868
Date Posted: Mar 1, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Legal, Compliance & Audit
Job Type (Experience Level): Internship
Job Schedule: Full time
Our Hitachi Energy High Voltage Manufacturing and Service Unit based in Lodi is looking for a Health, Safety and Environment Support.
In this role you will contribute to improve Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and energy performance and Corporate Responsibility in assigned geography; you will work in the HSE department by supporting the Local Organization and HSE team in:
The spreading of the HSE culture through the Organization and arising of awareness on relevant documentation and tools.
The collection and reporting of HSE performance indicators
the application of HSE corporate reporting tools and instructions and development of HSE projects.
the implementation of local and Corporate HSE standards and guidelines
performing the assessments on HSE topics and implementing the protective and preventive actions.
The Relationship with RLS and company doctor.
Implementation of HSE management system by applying existing tools (ie contractor’s management and qualification, training, instructions and procedures updating) or by defining new ones.
the Monitoring of HSE training needs according to the specific skills of employees and supporting the administrative tasks following to the delivery of training.
the administrative operations related to waste management
- Degree in Prevention techniques for environment, health and safety in the workplaces, or Environmental engineering, or Energy engineering.
- Good knowledge of the Office package.
- Fluent Italian and English is required.
- Team-working skills, curiosity, attention to details, trustworthiness, organizational skills and flexibility will complete your profile.
- The participation to Health, Safety and Environmental specific training courses will be considered as a plus.
The knowledge, even theoretical, of ISO standards (ISO_14001 – ISO_45001 – ISO_ 50001) would be a plus.