Ensure successful implementation of the service sales strategy for Hitachi Energy Australia, to profitably achieve qualitative and quantitative targets for entire Hitachi Energy service portfolio.
- You will close coordination with the Business lines, define, align, and execute the Go to Market business strategy for Hitachi Energy Service within the country through the analysis and identification of markets, customer segments, competition, trends, white spots, and BL specific service portfolio utilizing installed base, SFDC, and other foundational tools.
- You will lead development, introduction, and growth of digitized service portfolio to maximize order volume and customer experience.
- You will monitor current and future market/customer trends (i.e., sustainability, digitalization, security, …) to adapt Service G2M strategy to build long term partnerships.
- You will create, implement and review country sales strategy (staff, promotion, sales campaigns, etc.) to delivery/exceed order targets and adjust actions accordingly to meet targets.
- You will augment current sales structure by focusing on the development of new accounts, increasing transactional volume at current accounts, and driving increased pipeline and order volume across entire Hitachi Energy portfolio.
- You should achieve service sales volume by ensuring the team sells entire service portfolio.
- You should participate in negotiations of major contracts to secure service sales volume.
- You will lead annual MIMO and GTS processes for service to ensure proper engagement, data accuracy, and establishment of targets to achieve future strategic targets.
- You will establish long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, regulations, and market trends. Ensures customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team.
- You will drive health and safety practices in own unit.
- You will actively demonstrate a One Hitachi approach.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to adapt communication style to audience and drive stakeholder engagement.
- 5 years + experience in business development or related field of expertise.
- High level of self-motivation, curiosity and drive to find solutions to complex issues.
- Successful completion of undergrad studies in an engineering related discipline.