You as a Project Engineer Transformer Service (Open) will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. You will lead the execution of projects and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling goals.
- You will assist the Project Controls department to define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- You will monitor and control project progress, resource utilization, and project financials while overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- You will identify, qualify, quantify and manage risk, while ensuring that all opportunities will identify and pursue.
- You will drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and acknowledgement by the customer, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team to successfully negotiate for and procure the required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and an escalation point for project issues.
- You will ensure that the project complies with relevant health, safety and environmental policies and guidelines.
- Maintaining the register of the Orders booked in share point and update the folders.
- Follows up with factory or supplier for delivery status in the case of spares orders to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Supporting for documentation of tendering / sales activities.
- Supporting in creating proposals for spares, supervision, and day rates.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in Project Management Field, working as Project Manager role / Project Engineer with relevant to power transformer products, power substation, MV/HV switchgear.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules, and vendors/subcontractors.
- Sound knowledge of power transformer and the Utility and Industrial segment, market.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and strong communication skills.